Terms and conditions
agreement between you and eTestZone Educational
Services Pvt Ltd (EESPL) shall be subject to the following terms and
· The User certifies that he/she has passed class 10 exam or has the consent of a
parent or legal guardian to use this service.
· These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations,
understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance
with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the eTestZone.com site
services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
· All prices, unless indicated otherwise, are in Indian Rupees.
· eTestZone Performance Rewards Program: The management forms the groups of
50-60 students for deciding who are the competing students in a group. Once a
group crosses 40 students, the group members will be notified, and only those
40-60 students compete for the three prizes in that group. Additional students
will be added to new groups. The common exam the group members write will be
the main criteria: IIT JEE / NEET / Karnataka CET. If the group is of mixed
exam options then the rewards will be based on 12th Standard PCB or
PCM marks. The three rewards decision will be made by a committee of parents
and select faculty members, set up by eTestZone
management for each group.
· All prices and availability of products are subject to change without
prior notice at the sole discretion of eTestZone.
· In a credit / debit card / bank transaction, you must use your own
credit / debit card or of your parents, legal guardians with their
Services Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to
use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise
shall be exclusively on the user.
· Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site,
shall not be entertained.
· eTestZone Educational Services Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any
delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any
assignments) by the vendors, trade organisation/s, manufacturers / shop etc.
(vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the
control of EESPL.
· All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure
that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model
that they represent.
· The User agrees to use the services provided by eTestZone Educational
Services Pvt Ltd through their website www.eTestZone.com for lawful purposes only.
· The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. eTestZone reserves
the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by
the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found
not to be true (wholly or partly), EESPL has the right in its sole discretion
to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.eTestZone.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation
· eTestZone Educational Services Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any
damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without
limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries,
missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act /
omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any
damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer
virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access
to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous
behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
· The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) eTestZone is at the Users
sole risk. The Service(s) of eTestZone is
provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or
implied. EESPL, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted
companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the
service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of
the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information,
service, or merchandise provided through this Service. EESPL does not represent
or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although EESPL
current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such
confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or
express take place between the vendors and the User.
· If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases taxes, duties,
cess, the same shall be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of
the act by the Govt.
· EESPL reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs /
venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The
decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the
· In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms &
conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by
the Founder of EESPL. The seat of arbitrator will be at Bangalore only. In any
case if any matter has to go to the court, only Bengaluru Court shall have
jurisdiction to decide such matters
· The service is provided on an "as is" and "as
eTestZone Educational Services Pvt Ltd (EESPL) expressly disclaims all
warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited
to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose
· No refund will be made after one week of subscribing to the eTestZone services.
· All refund cheques will be issued in the name of student, or the
parent / guardian who paid on their behalf.
· eTestZone Educational Services Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify
its service offering / order. This shall be regardless of whether the order has
been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit / debit card. In the event
the payment has been processed by eTestZone the
same shall be credited to your card account and duly notified to you by email
or by SMS, if your order was received less than two weeks before cancellation
by the company.